Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading four books. I haven’t picked up The Last Camel Died at Noon for about two weeks now. I probably will finish it this week though because my library loan for it will end soon.
I am also reading two nonfiction books. I started the audiobook Edgar Allan Poe: Master of Horror yesterday. It is interesting but unfortunately the narrator has a voice that is easy for me to tone out. I am going to have to go back a chapter or two now. I am reading an ARC of Witchcraft Therapy: Your Guide to Banishing Bullsh*t and Invoking Your Inner Power. I am enjoying it so far and feel like it will be a good book.
I also started rereading the first book of the Warrior Fight Club series, Fighting for Everything, in preparation for the newest book that comes out next week. I really love Laura Kaye’s writing. She does an amazing job with her veterans characters and their struggles with disabilities, PTSD, and readjustment to civilian life.
What did you recently finish reading?
This has been a good reading month for me and I finished quite a few books this week.
- The Indigenous People’s History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
- Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian
- Kit by Brenda Rothert
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
- Feathered by Annabeth Albert
- Lobster Johnson Vol 3. Satan Smells a Rat by Mike Mignola
- Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing my rereads of the Midnight Breed series and the Warrior Fight Club series. I probably will read the newest Bold Brew book that came out as well. I also have quite a few ARCs that I need to get reading soon because I went a little crazy with the requesting this month.