Title: Declaration of Courtship
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Psy-Changeling #9.5
Date Read: July 20, 2020
SnowDancer Lieutenant Cooper is a dominant wolf who isn’t known for his patience. When it comes to courting a sexy little submissive it takes every ounce of his control to keep his wolf in check.
I loved this novella. It was a quick fun read that left me happy. Cooper and Grace are now one of my favorite couples from this series. I loved watching Cooper slowly seduce Grace and gain her trust. It was just perfect and just what I didn’t know I needed. I really liked Grace. She was submissive but would still stand up to Cooper when necessary.
I think what I really loved about this book though was the dynamic between Grace’s human side and her wolf side. Watching her wolf grow to trust Cooper was fascinating. I do wish there had been a little more build up of trust but I still really enjoyed it.
Previous books in the series:
- Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
- Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
- Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
- Stroke of Enticement (Psy-Changeling #3.5)
- Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
- Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling #5)
- Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling #6)
- Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
- Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling #8)
- Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)