I have completed all 12 of the O.W.L.s prompts and have obtained the Librarian career and the animagus training!
My TBR changed multiple times during this challenge depending on how I was feeling but I actually completed all the prompts with a few days to spare! If you want to see my original TBR for this challenge check out my original post. Now here are the prompts and the books I read.
Librarian Career O.W.L.s & Animagus Training O.W.L.s
- Ancient Runes – Heart rune: heart on the cover or in the title
- Arithmancy – magical qualities of number 2: balance/ opposites – read something outside your favorite genre (Romance is my favorite so I am going to choose a nonfiction)
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – grindylows: a book set at the sea/coast
- History of Magic – wild hunts: book featuring witches/ wizards
- Transfiguration – Animagus lecture: book/series that includes shapeshifting
- Potions – Shrinking Solution: book under 150 pages
The Rest of the O.W.L.s
- Astronomy – Read the majority of a book while it’s dark outside.
- Care of Magical Creatures – creature with a beak on the cover
- Charms – Lumos Maxima: White cover
- Divination – Third Eye: Assign number to your TBR and use a random number generator to pick your read
- Herbology – Mimbulus mimbletonia: title starts with an M
- Muggle Studies – book from the perspective of a muggle (contemporary)