This week’s topic is: Authors Who Have a Fun Social Media Presence
Below are 10 authors who I follow that have a fun social media presence. I am linking their websites so you can follow them on whatever platform you prefer and you can check out what books they write.
- Anna Hackett has some great posts about her books, her life in Australia and if you are a member of her FB fan group there are some great posts made in it as well.
- Kristen Painter is one of my favorite authors. I love the Nocturne Falls series. She does a bunch of giveaways on her pages so if you like swag and books go check her out.
- Jennifer Estep is an amazing author but she also posts a lot of ebook sales so I love following her for deals I missed.
- Jeaniene Frost is pretty active on twitter and I just love how honest and blunt she is about life, writing, and anything else.
- Ilona Andrews is also very active on Twitter and is blunt, honest, and truthful with her posts. She frequently posts with Jeaniene Frost.
- Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris is a medical historian who writes about the history of medicine. She has fascinating posts about medical history. Beware some of them are gruesome but I find them still fascinating.
- Kara Cooney is a Egyptologist who has amazing books about Ancient Egypt, specifically the Queens of Egypt. She frequently posts new discoveries or updates about sites in Egypt.
- Nathan W. Pyle is the creator of the comic Strange Planet. He posts a new comic almost every day featuring his aliens. Check out his page to see if you would be interested in his book.
- Caitlin Doughty is a mortician and a founder of the Order of the Good Death. She has written three books about death and the funeral industry. Her social media is filled with YouTube videos from her channel, Ask a Mortician, blog posts about death, and other fascinating things.
- Laura Kaye frequently posts books, other authors, and pop culture things. I have found some great books and shows from her page. Also she does giveaways and I have one a few.
So there are 10 authors I follow on social media that I enjoy. What authors do you follow on social media that you enjoy??